£26K + £3K BONUS
Our client a well-known and established dealership is looking to bring on board a Vehicle Parts Manager who is responsible for ensuring all requirements of the parts department are met, maintain a high customer service standard and maximise departmental profitability.
Reporting directly to the parts director your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure effective stock control and warehouse management through daily/weekly reviews.
- Work closely with the service department to minimise any parts delays to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the parts team are actioning daily duties and responsibilities in line with the procedures of the business.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment complying with health and safety requirements.
- Ensure all paperwork and documentation are properly actioned by all the team in accordance with parts department procedures.
- Arrange for delivery or shipment of parts as required.
- Overall staff management across the parts department
The successful applicant will have experience working within a similar role, or 5+ years experience as a Parts Advisor ready to take the next step up.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known dealership with ongoing support, training, and career progression. They offer a competitive salary, 21 days plus bank holidays, and a pension scheme.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org