£26K + £3K BONUS
We are working with a well-established, market-leading dealership who are looking to hire a Parts Advisor who is responsible for assisting all mechanics and customers in purchasing needed parts and supplies.
Reporting directly to the parts manager your responsibilities will include:
- Assist technicians by looking up parts needed for vehicle repair
- Tracking all incoming and outgoing parts for the dealership
- Locating available parts when the dealership is out of stock
- Handling parts payment collection and making sure all parts are billed correctly through the service department
- Packaging and shipping parts back to the manufacturer from time to time and completing the appropriate record keeping
- Refer to the parts manual to identify exactly the right part for the make, model, and year of vehicles being serviced.
- Answering phone calls and assisting walk-ups and wholesale customers with their part needs
The successful applicant will have experience working within a similar role, along with industry qualifications. You will be punctual, reliable, and have strong communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known dealership with ongoing support, training, and career progression. They offer a competitive salary, 21 days plus bank holidays, and a pension scheme.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com