Our client a well-respected and established award-winning aftermarket specialist is looking for a passionate, innovative and driven Social Media Manager to work alongside the Head of Digital Marketing and manage the brand’s global social media pipeline and global content calendar across all social media channels.
Experienced in overseeing global social media strategy, content and campaigns, agreeing messaging and maximising external awareness and engagement, your duties will include:
- Work on increase of pages followership, brand awareness and customer engagement
- Adapting content to suit different channels and different audiences
- Lead or take part in social media work streams/projects, which include paid campaigns, creative concepts, and raising brand awareness through social media
- Develop ideas for social platforms, posts, and campaigns while keeping abreast of external trends and developments, and competitor outputs
- Develop social-first storylines and campaigns in support of announcements, news, and key business initiatives
- Conduct weekly and monthly analysis of performance across all relevant KPIs: follower growth, engagement, reach
- Use data and analytics to continuously improve our overall social media strategy over the long term
- Work independently to manage day-to-day global social media efforts, ensure brand consistency through tone of voice, visual identity, and messaging on all social media activity
- Use data platform and listening tools to generate insights and reports and use SEO and aligned keyword strategy on our social media outputs
The ideal candidate will hold relevant experience as a Social Media Manager, be a creative and skilled copywriter able to tell a story across different channels with experience of working collaboratively, analysing campaign performance and maximising ROI and overall performance.
You should have a passion for social media marketing, hold exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and have the ability to work in a very fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
An amazing opportunity to join a well- respected, established company during an exciting period of brand growth and development.
To apply for this job email your details to Gemma.Taylor@burtonrecruitment.com