£22-28k Fylde Area – Hybrid or Office Based
Due to continued expansion our client, a leading accountancy practice based in the Fylde Area is actively seeking a proactive and dedicated Semi Senior Accountant to complement their friendly team.
Reporting to the Partners, key responsibilities will include
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Completion of tax returns both personal and corporation
- A good understanding of VAT
- Dealing with incomplete records, taxation issues
- Ideally, you will have used Xero software but not essential
A minimum of 12 months within a practice environment is essential. Ideally, you will be studying towards AAT/ACCA/ACA qualification, although candidates without qualifications but a good level of experience will also be considered.
This dynamic practice is committed to ongoing support and development of its staff and encourages further study to gain future internal promotion. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking company ongoing training/support and plenty of opportunities for internal progression
To apply for this job email your details to Dareen@burtonrecruitment.com