Are you a driven, customer service-led individual who is looking for your next challenge? Do you want to help people and their pets? Do you have a keen interest in sales?
Our client, a leading pet insurer in the UK, is looking for a Sales and Retention Consultant to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering a first-class customer experience, selling insurance products, and retaining customers who are considering canceling their existing policies. The ideal candidate will be passionate about customer service and can sell in a compliant manner.
- Sell policies for a variety of client companies in compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Maximise sales opportunities primarily through inbound channels including cross-selling and up-selling. Some outbound selling may be required.
- Ability to confidently objection handle to retain customers through knowing your product while quickly building a natural rapport.
- Answer and handle calls promptly in an enthusiastic, courteous, and efficient manner.
- Be a team player, helping drive performance by constantly challenging self & by inspiring others to meet their goals.
- Identify and respond to the needs of customers, resolving queries where possible.
- Understand the client’s needs & always try to exceed their expectations.
- Ability to follow a script accurately and compliantly.
- Ability to capture & update information accurately.
- Recognize and feedback on any trends or issues identified.
- Respond to changing priorities and achieve tasks efficiently and manage change effectively by keeping up to date with any changes in regulations, campaigns, or products.
- Ability to follow processes & procedures effectively in a regulated environment.
- Identify any risks to the department or business. To report any findings to your Line Manager or a member of the Management team at the earliest opportunity so that action can be taken & detriment minimized.
- Excellent Customer Service & telephone manners.
- Effective communication skills.
- Experience in working towards targets & service levels.
- Basic level of Computer literacy.
- Finance or Insurance industry experience.
- Contact center experience.
- Sales/sales through service experience whilst working in a regulated environment.
- Outbound sales experience would be an advantage.
Our client is a market leader and an equal opportunities employer committed to eliminating discrimination in the workplace and promoting equal opportunities for all staff. They pride themselves on being a great place to work and reflect the broad diversity of the customers they serve. They have ambitious growth plans through UK and European partnerships, and own brand, and a clear vision for the development of their customer and partner proposition. They embrace an inclusive working environment and want all their people to thrive in an environment where bringing a different perspective is welcomed.
If you want to work as part of a team, building and delivering something exceptional which will make a difference to pet owners and their pets, and if you want to have fun in the process, we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
To apply for this job email your details to Charlotte@burtonrecruitment.com