£60k – £70k DOE
Join a leading Microsoft Partner specialising in delivering innovative software solutions to the charity and non-profit sector. Our client, an organisation dedicated to transforming businesses and improving operations, is seeking a skilled Dynamics Project Manager to play a pivotal role in their continued success.
About Our Client:
Our client is at the forefront of the industry, empowering businesses through cutting-edge technology. With a strong focus on customer service and a remote-friendly work environment, they foster collaboration, inclusivity, and employee well-being. Offering a range of benefits, including healthcare, mental health support, and learning opportunities, they provide a rewarding and supportive work experience.
As a Dynamics Project Manager, you will be an integral part of the operations team, overseeing the end-to-end management of software implementation projects. Working closely with clients, you will ensure timely delivery, maintain excellent communication, and build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Lead the delivery of CRM, ERP, Data, or Modern Workplace projects, ensuring high-quality results within specified timeframes and budgets.
- Develop project processes, including roadmaps and documentation, while collaborating with the PMO team.
- Monitor project finances, track budgets, and provide accurate billing information.
- Understand client needs, define project strategies and objectives, and execute implementations accordingly.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of clients’ organisations, business needs, and industry challenges.
- Facilitate project communication and best practices throughout the implementation process.
- Manage client expectations and proactively identify and mitigate potential risks.
- Provide management reporting and ensure comprehensive tracking of project financials.
- Proven experience in project management, ideally with a focus on CRM or ERP projects.
- Strong prioritisation, planning, and time management skills.
- Experience working in the not-for-profit sector is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with Agile or Hybrid project delivery methodologies is advantageous.
- Willingness to work core business hours and occasional travel to client sites.
- Competitive salary package.
- 23 days of annual leave (increasing with service) and company contributory pension.
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits, including medical, dental, and eye care.
- Income protection scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, and access to discounted gym memberships.
- Volunteering leave and mental health support services.
- Employee assistance program offering confidential counselling and advice.
- Diverse range of shopping discounts and exclusive offers.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Our client is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace where all individuals are valued and respected. They celebrate the diverse backgrounds and experiences of their employees, and recruitment decisions are based on merit and qualifications. Regardless of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief, all applicants are encouraged to apply.
If you are an experienced Project Manager with a passion for driving successful CRM and ERP implementations and want to be part of a supportive and forward-thinking organisation, apply now to join our client as a Dynamics Project Manager. Help shape the future of the charity and non-profit sector with your expertise and contribute to a collaborative and inclusive work environment.
To apply for this job email your details to Gina@burtonrecruitment.com