£34,000 to £36,000
During an exciting period of growth, our client, an established retail brand, is actively seeking an ambitious, results-driven and experienced Product Manager to drive the business growth forward and manage all aspects of new product development, from initial concept through to final production
Encompassing varied and exciting aspects of Product Development, Market Research and Marketing & PR, key responsibilities will also include:
- Bring fresh ideas and concepts for development into appropriate brands
- Responsible for managing all aspects of new product development
- Developing relationships with member services, Licensors and third-party contracts.
- Introducing new products from concept to launch, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Work alongside the marketing manager to deliver marketing activity for service products and providers.
- Ensuring up to date knowledge of competitor brands and products in market place through regular competitor reviews, online desk research and instore visits.
- Continuously monitor the performance of existing products and associated providers
- Detailed reporting for all product providers
- Analyse data received from product providers and make recommendations to improve
- Management of the service portfolio tracking performance, reporting any concerns and making recommendations.
- Ensure product providers adhere to branding guidelines.
- Conduct regular market/competitor analysis
- Review and develop content for website and third parties
- Provide project leadership in the implementation and delivery of the business plan and strategy
The successful applicant will demonstrate a proven background within a comparable role with exceptional product management skills, prior experience of account management and delivery/launch of new products and services to market.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a well-established organisation with a forward-thinking and dynamic approach
In return the company offers a highly competitive remunerations package, staff benefits, pension and rewarding working environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org