Due to ongoing success, our client, a highly respected insurance broker, is actively seeking a tenacious, customer focused and results-driven Account Handler to complement their team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone in a polite and professional manner, dealing with queries as appropriate and gathering information from the customer to upload onto the company computer systems.
- Maintaining and growing existing client accounts by cross / up-selling.
- Identifying and following a new business opportunity through to sale or forwarding this onto the appropriate member of staff if outside of authority level or product area.
- Ensuring that customer complaints are handled appropriately within the Company’s complaints procedure.
- Managing and administering business which falls within the following categories: Private Car, Home Insurance, Travel, appropriate Add On products and any other Personal Lines products required by customers:
- Checking policy documents prior to receipt by clients
- Handling the invoicing of premiums due and maintaining credit control of allocated clients
- Processing correspondence, renewal, pre-renewal activity, quotations, and data input
- Ensuring that all post and diary activity is completed on a daily basis
- Providing high quality advice and service to clients
The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 12 months within a comparable role specifically within Insurance. In addition, you will demonstrate a natural ability to build genuine rapport with existing and new clients, with a meticulous work ethic and excellent attention to detail. Experience with Acturis is advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company, with a highly competitive remunerations package including uncapped commission and genuine scope for internal progression.
To apply for this job email your details to Remy@burtonrecruitment.com