£34,000 to£38,000 plus fully funded study support
We are currently seeking an experienced Paraplanner who is driven, conscientious, has excellent attention to detail and high standards of accuracy, and thrives working as part of a team, to join our growing Wealth Management team.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing analysis of client’s existing portfolio
- Provision of technical support to Advisers
- Completing calculations (i.e., income tax, IHT, Capital Gains Tax, Lifetime Allowance, Pension Annual Allowance, Carry Forward, Chargeable Gains, Cashflow Modelling etc.)
- Working closely with the Adviser to research and formulate appropriate advice
- Preparation of Recommendation Reports and supplementary documentation
- Adherence to compliance procedures, core values and high standards of client service
- Regular liaison with product providers, account managers and clients
- Develop and maintain knowledge and understanding of financial products and markets to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
A strong market awareness is essential as are excellent communication skills as you will be the first point of contact for any client queries.
In return the firm offers the opportunity for a role in the firm’s thriving financial services business, exposure to varied and challenging work, the opportunity to grow the business and be part of its success and to progress and develop both personally and professionally with technical skills and industry qualifications
This role is perfect for someone who thrives on turning complex financial data into actionable, client-friendly solutions.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within an Independent Financial Adviser practice. RO qualifications would be preferred but are not essential
Salary £34,000 to£38,000 plus fully funded study support
- · Solid experience in writing suitability reports in line with Financial Conduct Authority guidelines.
- · Experience in providing advisers with detailed complex technical information and draft suitability reports and prepare financial plans.
- · Able to manage adviser workloads including expectations and provide clear updates on their cases
- · Ensuring all client files remain compliant
- · Responsibility for preparing client meeting packs for on goings reviews and making sure all the information to deliver the client proposition is undertaken
- · Assist the team and administration department where appropriate
- Either studying for or Level 4 qualified
- Good pension and investment knowledge
- Microsoft Office in particular Word and Excel and strong numeracy and statistical skills
- Comfortable with taking responsibility for a task and managing multiple cases simultaneously
- Ability to deal with conflicting demands and meet deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication including good analytical skills.
- Responsible and flexible attitude to work.
- Self motivated a good team player and the ability to work without supervision.
- Experience in working in a professional practice environment desirable though not essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com