£32,000 + Overtime
Due to continued expansion and ongoing success our client is actively seeking an industry-experienced MOT Tester/Vehicle Technician.
Reporting to the Service Manager your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Undertake maintenance, service, and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types.
- Work to the highest level within scheduled times to meet company, franchise, and manufacturers’ standards.
- Repair, test vehicles and diagnose faults.
- Replace components, parts, lubricants, and consumables whilst maintaining records and providing quality write-ups for the customer and manufacturer.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area, organized and safe from hazards to ‘Health and Safety*
- Advise and report on vehicle faults, and servicing requirements including future servicing/repair requirements through the Vehicle Health Check and Video process
The successful candidate will hold minimum NVQ Level 2 with MOT Testers Licence have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work within a team effectively. You will work well under pressure with the able to consistently meet deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a true market leader an in return, the company offers a competitive remuneration package including a range of benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to Gemma@burtonrecruitment.com