£20,000 – £22,000 per annum
Are you a passionate marketing whiz looking for their next challenge? Are you looking for a job that allows you to have fun while being productive?
Look no further! Our client is searching for a Marketing Assistant who can bring the fun to their marketing campaigns.
You’ll be responsible for supporting the Product Managers and Sales Teams by executing the overall company strategy. If you’re passionate about fun at work, highly organized, and have a keen attention to detail, this role could be for you.
Our ideal candidate will be an effective and organised communicator with a creative and diligent approach to their work. They will be capable of multi-tasking to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic & often fast-paced environment, to tight deadlines. They will have a good understanding of key trade media and be able to deliver highly effective & engaging marketing communications.
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
- Create, execute and post-analyze monthly social media plan.
- Identify new influencers for the brand, manage and optimize all influencer activity, liaise with influencers and the product team department for sample deliveries.
- Attend photo and video shoots.
- Administrative monitoring of all photography and demo video requests and related tasks
- Work with the Product Team to select suitable models for shoots and action any relevant compliancy.
- Seek out Charity Events that the company may be interested in getting involved in and help deliver charity events.
- Website management
- Undertake competitor analysis and market research projects.
- Assist the Marketing Team with yearly samples request and related admin.
Do you have experience managing social media? Are you the king or queen of Hootsuite? Can you create a mean social media plan? Then we want to hear from you!
As our client’s new Marketing Assistant, you’ll enjoy a salary of £20,000-£22,000 per year, along with a barrel of laughs and fun every day. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now and join our fun-loving, dynamic team at one of the UK’s market leaders!
To apply for this job email your details to Charlotte@burtonrecruitment.com