£40,000 – £70,000
Our client, a well-established and rapidly expanding firm is actively seeking an experienced, vibrant and tenacious Loss Adjuster to complement their growing team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Major and Complex Loss, key responsibilities will include;
- Identify cases of possible fraud and recoveries and refer as appropriate within set SLA’s
- Work to ensure correct policy interpretation and validation
- Prepare, check and approve where appropriate, reports for clients in accordance with agreed SLA’s and formats
- Ensure files are up to audit standards at all times
- In conjunction with designated colleagues pro-actively update customers and clients where necessary in accordance with agreed client SLA’s
- Maintain an awareness of business opportunities and refer all identified opportunities
- Take responsibility for issuing interim fees during the claim life cycle as highlighted centrally
- Assist in maintaining accurate management information by completing spreadsheets as necessary
- Reduce elapsed timescales by providing and fostering a pro-active approach to file management
You will be able to communicate and motivate via written media and demonstrate a strong understanding of High level of Property Loss Adjuster experience. You will need to have previous property claims experience and have a loss adjusting qualification (CILA), but consideration will be given to those making significant progress towards it. Experience within the commercial property adjusting sector is essential and any experience of handling losses in excess of £100,000 would be invaluable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking company during an exciting period of growth, with a competitive remunerations package and plenty of opportunities for internal progression.
To apply for this job email your details to Remy@burtonrecruitment.com