London – Office Based
Salary – £85k
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing, established, well-respected and award-winning automotive aftermarket specialist with an ambition to be the definitive digital eCommerce platform for automotive aftermarket parts.
In line with their significant expansion, they are actively recruiting an experienced Logistics Solutions Manager to complement their senior leadership team and assume overall responsibility for the logistics function within the business. This role will support all supply chain strategies, allowing a clear scope of understanding for growth opportunities, limitations, and potential service improvements.
Key responsibilities will include:
Strategy and Operations
- Design and implement a UK wide world class logistics model and warehouse operational plan where customer satisfaction is measured as the primary goal
- Define and manage the entire RFP process when selecting and partnering with global solutions for ecommerce supply chains
- Review and develop a possible UK wide warehouse partner network setup and concept facility design
- Own the full P&L responsibility for logistics and warehousing
- Build, lead, inspire and train warehouse teams which in time will grow to include supervisors, inventory and operation associates, riders and delivery agents
- Ensure a well-maintained warehouse, managing, authorising and overseeing repairs as needed
- Be responsible for ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety and Due Diligence measures in place for warehouse operations
- Carry out regular Health & Safety check, including completion of monthly audits
- Resolve all customer complaints promptly to retain customer loyalty
- Identify, explain and mitigate forecasted channel inventory risks, issues and dependencies
- Minimise wastage through accurate real time stock counting forecasting, inventory checks and supervising stock rotation powered by digital tools/apps
- Ensure the inventory information matches what’s provided online
- Take the lead with all matters relating to packaging design, procurement, recycling
- Define, track, report and manage logistics and warehouse operation goals and financial targets
- Define, map and lead data integration between logistics and warehousing with other departments including marketing or PR
- Identifying improvements to the overall logistics and warehousing remit, implementing changes to maximise operational efficiencies and eCommerce performance
The successful candidate will demonstrate extensive experience within end-2-end supply chain (Sourcing, procurement, planning, logistics etc), data analysis, interpreting complex data, generating MI reports and presenting your findings in a concise manner. You will possess exceptional excel skills with a naturally analytical and methodical approach to your work. You will have a proven background within a comparable role, ideally in within a fast-paced environment.
In addition, you will display strong strategic, organizational and interpersonal skills, be innovative, creative, and analytical.
In return, the company offers a highly competitive remuneration package, the opportunity to create and innovate within a highly entrepreneurial workspace, to develop your respected department with autonomy and support in equal measure within an established, forward-thinking company.
To apply for this job email your details to Gina@burtonrecruitment.com