£18-20k basic plus commission uncapped 6k OTE 26k
Our client, a market leader is actively seeking a results-focussed, tenacious, and organized Customer Service Executive to complement their growing department. My client is offering immediate interviews for a candidate that has the relevant skillset.
Reporting directly to the Team Manager, key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Taking inbound inquiries maintaining the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Making outbound calls to customers who have expressed an interest
- Ensure the effective planning and prioritizing of client contact to ensure all potential clients are contacted at the right time with the right information to secure their business
- Contribute to team performance targets
- Maintain a consistent level of quantity and quality of calls against defined standards
- Build a strong rapport with clients to develop long term customer relationships
- Maintain an awareness of team workloads providing support to colleagues where required
- You must be organized and be able to cover all administration duties
- A good understanding of IT systems required
The successful applicant will demonstrate exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to effectively multi-task under pressure and adhere to deadlines. In addition, you will possess high levels of accuracy, attention to detail, excellent communication/IT skills, and a professional telephone manner.
In return, the company offers a friendly working environment, continued training/support, and genuine scope for internal progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, forward-thinking market leader.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com