Our client is a leading textile company producing and designing high-quality interior fabrics for both residential and commercial spaces. They are actively seeking a creative, driven, and self-motivated Marketing and Events Executive to join their growing team. The main responsibility of the role is to plan and execute creative marketing events both domestically and overseas to grow brand awareness and customer engagement.
• Plan and execute UK and overseas exhibition portfolio
• Manage exhibition follow-up and measure success
• Plan and execute internal events such as team socials, sales meetings, and on-site customer meetings
• Provide marketing support for the sales team
• Manage customer bespoke projects such as gallery rebrands, image requests, presentations, and brochures
• Support overseas distributor events, providing relevant trade show items and marketing materials
• Collaborate with suppliers across different categories
• Design in-store signage and displays
• Manage pop-up events across both residential and contract brands
• Deliver customer presentations
The successful candidate will hold a degree or equivalent qualification, a full clean driving license, and be willing to travel domestically and occasionally overseas. You will also have great attention to detail, excellent writing and communication skills, and 2 years’ of experience in a similar marketing role.
In return, they offer hybrid working, 22 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays), increasing with length of service, an early finish on a Friday, a pension scheme, and social events throughout the year.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com