£20,000-£25,000 + staff benefits (Hybrid – 2 office / 3 home)
Due to an ever-increasing workload, our client is actively seeking a talented and dedicated IT Support Analyst / 1st Line Support Advisor to complement their support department on a permanent hybrid basis.
Reporting directly to the Managed Services Manager, key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing all contact from an online portal, telephone, and live chat in line with Company Service Level Agreements
- Providing excellent customer service and experience in line with Company service standards
- Ensuring the correct level of troubleshooting & diagnostics is applied to incidents.
- Managing incidents, request fulfilment & knowledge in line with ITIL framework
- Communicate with customers regularly and updating on status, progress and resolution ensuring service level agreements are reached.
- Applying any first-time fixes to incidents and escalate to Support Consultant as appropriate.
To be considered for this role you must have experience working within a support environment, experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be an advantage. You will be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills and ability to work to strict timelines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a corporate, expanding market leader who are offering hybrid working and excellent staff benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to Gemma@burtonrecruitment.com