Salary: £27,000 per annum
Are you passionate about promoting a positive and inclusive work environment? Do you have experience in HR and a commitment to excellence and professional development? We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Officer to join our client’s experienced team.
As an HR Officer, you will be responsible for providing support and advice to staff, ensuring the accurate delivery of administrative services, implementing safer recruitment procedures, and developing and administering staff perks and benefits. You will also play a key role in monitoring and reporting on key data, absence management, and staff engagement and wellbeing.
- Acting as a key point of contact for all HR related queries
- Ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of administrative services
- Implementing safer recruitment procedures
- Developing and administering staff perks and benefits
- Monitoring and reporting on key data, including induction feedback and staff turnover
- Supporting in absence management and exit interviews
- Administering maternity and paternity leave
- Reviewing job descriptions and person specifications
- Assisting in ad-hoc HR projects
- Supporting in staff engagement and wellbeing strategy
- Assisting with casework and staff events
- Keeping abreast of legislative changes and external factors that may impact the HR function
- Liaising with relevant external agencies
The successful candidate will be required to make a positive contribution to the ethos of the company, adhere to the Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety and Safeguarding Policies and Procedures, and pursue excellence and highest standards of quality.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally be CIPD Level 5 qualified, or qualified by experience within a generalist HR role. You will demonstrate a proven background of managing employee relations, HR casework and analysis of HR data. In addition, you will display excellent communication skills, and a commitment to professional development. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to make a real impact in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply today.
To apply for this job email your details to Gina@burtonrecruitment.com