A leading technology solutions provider in Buckinghamshire has an exciting opportunity for a Head of Legal and Compliance to join the friendly team and take responsibility for managing and overseeing legal matters within the company. The role would involve dealing with compliance and regulatory matters, general commercial and contractual queries, and managing cases through a debt resolution and litigation process.
We are looking for a qualified solicitor skilled at managing teams with the ability to deal professionally with stakeholders at all levels. In return, you’d have an opportunity to become an integral part of an innovative and rapidly growing company with incredible company culture.
- Ensuring full compliance with accredited trade associations
- Working closely with the Data Protection Officer to ensure compliance with the data protection act
- Identifying risks through auditing and advising changes to business strategy
- Coordinating the preparation of defences for claims made against the business in the Small Claims Track of the County Court
- Tracking and reporting on payment and success rates through bulk litigation
- Management of department finances in line with budget expectation
- Being the internal point of contact for legal advice and providing broad advice to internal departments on legal and contractual matters
- Liaising with legal firms in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland to gather further specific advice for different areas of the business
The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple projects at the same time and contribute ideas for improvements while maintaining a positive attitude and adaptable approach. The ability to stay abreast of ever-evolving industry regulations is essential along with innovative problem-solving skills and a passion for growth.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org