Due to continual expansion, our client is looking to recruit an energetic, passionate and progressive Group Financial Controller to assume complete responsibility of the finance function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and completion of monthly management accounts
- Management of staff including recruitment, training and appraisals
- Balance sheet control and reconciliations
- Monthly reporting
- Stock integrity across the business
- Ensuring compliance across a number of areas including vehicle management and insurance
- Monthly salaries, payroll completion and reconciliations
- PAYE reconciliations and submissions
- VAT reconciliation and returns
- Completion of budgets and forecasting
- Organisation and supervision of annual audit
- Negotiation of company insurance and utilities
- Various ad hoc project work/analysis for continuous improvement within the company
- Liaison with external IT experts to create internal reports
- Implementation of new financial systems both processes and software
The successful candidate will have a proven background within a similar role together with an excellent breadth of knowledge across all financial areas. You will demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to take ownership and the desire to excel. Candidates will ideally be ACA/ACCA qualified though not essential.
In addition, you will be quick to understand and address issues, have excellent communication skills and the ability to demonstrate commercial awareness / business acumen.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very successful company during an exciting period of expansion. In return the company offers the flexibility to develop the finance team as you wish in order to meet both the current and future demands of the business.
Relocation package available for candidates looking to relocate to Gibraltar.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com