Are you a diligent, well-organized, and flexible communicator looking to make a difference in an exciting industry?
Our client, one of the UK’s largest manufacturing companies within its market are actively seeking an exceptionally organised, ambitious, and quick-thinking Executive Assistant to complement their friendly team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Company Director, key responsibilities will include
- Providing administration support to all members of the team including CEO and Principal
- Diary management including arranging meetings/appointments: sourcing and booking external meeting rooms and booking internal meeting rooms as required
- Booking hotels/travel for the team as required.
- Collating information and producing management reports/spreadsheets for account management and business development departments
- Induction for New Starters: generating induction schedules, processing documents, ordering IT equipment, and ensuring that all literature is supplied to new starters.
- Attending and contributing to weekly and monthly conference calls with the sales team. Disseminating information following the calls.
- Event management to include both internal and external events.
The successful applicant will demonstrate elevated levels of organization with excellent communication skills and a professional attitude. In addition, you will have a solid understanding of mainstream IT packages and demonstrate high levels of flexibility.
If you meet the qualifications and are ready to commit to a new career challenge, apply to be considered for the Executive Assistant role now.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a welcoming team within a nationally successful firm, with extensive experience supplying the world’s major retailers. With offices and showrooms in the UK and abroad they are a truly global business with a vision, keeping people and family at the heart of their business.
To apply for this job email your details to Charlotte@burtonrecruitment.com