Location – Lancaster (1 day working from home)
Our client is seeking an ambitious, driven, dynamic, conscientious, and articulate Executive Assistant to join their expanding Lancaster office.
You ideally will be an already experienced PA or Executive Assistant able to provide meaningful and proactive support to the directors within this rapidly expanding group. As such, an element of travel will be required.
This significant role requires initiative, individual awareness and influencing skills together with excellent communication, planning and organisational capabilities.
The role will include extensive diary management, email management, coordinating travel arrangements and organising internal and external meetings, requiring you to be organised, proactive and assertive whilst working in a calm and approachable way.
This role requires someone who is professional and discreet as you will be handling complex and confidential diaries and working with high profile individuals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning and organising the activities on behalf of the business leader, understanding the business priorities to manage the leader’s diary ensuring effective and efficient use of time.
- Organising meetings, teleconferences, video/presentation or internal/external meetings. This includes negotiating commercial arrangements with venues as appropriate.
- Taking minutes or notes at meetings as required. Reporting to the Board on key issues and an accurate reflection of meetings in a timely manner is important, along with tracking actions and communicating outcomes.
- Providing assistance in preparing for external and internal meetings, this includes regular document preparation, collation and filing. Enabling and supporting the timely delivery of reports and other documentation as required.
- Collating reports and document packs ahead of meetings, conducting ad-hoc research and preparing draft PowerPoint presentations.
This is an incredible opportunity to work for a multi-faceted and hugely successful organisation with a competitive remunerations package and the ability to work from home once per week.
To apply for this job email your details to Gina@burtonrecruitment.com