£40,000 plus uncapped commission and company car
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit two EV Lead Consultants to specialize in EV (electric vehicle) related solutions to join our client, a leading provider of bespoke car park management services.
As a key member of the Commercial team, you will be responsible for your own sales pipeline and will work in conjunction with both the internal and external team members to ensure that company objectives are achieved.
Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm (37.5hours)
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Selling electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure to new and existing clients
- Managing a designated territory, identifying key prospects.
- Self-generating, developing and maintaining a new business pipeline
- Increasing the existing client portfolio on a continuing basis
- Reaching and exceeding individual sales targets
- Operate in a consultative manner to ensure client requirements are both understood and delivered
- Conducting face to face/online meetings to both internal and external stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure flawless execution of sales initiatives and client ‘onboarding’
- Maintain accurate records within the CRM system
- Diary management – Effectively planning activities
- Working conscientiously and professionally at all times
- EV experience desired but not essential
- A demonstrable business development track record
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and proactive in approach
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Organised, disciplined and ideally experienced in using CRM software to track activity and report sales pipelines.
- Having excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrating strong time management and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Full and valid driving licence required
Please note that we will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose we collect it for. Your personal information will be securely destroyed in accordance with our data retention policy. We’re an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to protected characteristics.
To apply for this job email your details to Clarinda@burtonrecruitment.com