4x days per week
£24 – 26K
Our client, a market leader within the travel industry is actively seeking a solution focussed, hardworking, and organized emergency call handler to complement their growing department.
Reporting directly to the Team Manager, key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Respond to all customer requirements by booking emergency transport services
- Manage, monitor, and track all transport services in operation using the GTI system
- Record and escalate as required any issues that may affect the safe or timely running of an operation, working within agreed KPIs.
- Liaise with Operators to provide updates and information as required and in line with SLAs to ensure the effective running on all operations
- Maintain effective communication with Coordinators during the running of all operations to ensure that any required actions are put in place or escalated
- Completion of paperwork involved in the day to day running of the department.
The successful applicant will demonstrate exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to effectively multi-task under pressure and adhere to deadlines. In addition, you will possess high levels of accuracy, attention to detail, excellent communication/IT skills, and a professional telephone manner.
In return, our client offers a friendly work environment, ongoing training, and support, excellent rates of pay along with staff benefits.
Various shifts are available.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com