£35k to 45k
Our client, a well-established market leader within the Financial Services industry is actively seeking an experienced, vibrant and tenacious Digital and Website Manager to complement their growing team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing duties will include:
- Developing the digital strategy to optimize and improve conversion rates for new customers across desktop and mobile platforms.
- Assist in reviewing Search Engine Marketing presentations and optimizing under-performing listings.
- Create monthly PPC Reports with analysis of the performance of campaigns along with recommendations for improvement.
- Planning, developing, and implementing website content to deliver digital customer inquiries and sales
- Proven experience in site optimization and user experience.
- Commercial acumen, planning, forecasting, evaluating commercial models to achieve stringent ROI targets
- Developing website landing pages and developing website content using Website CMS
- Working both in-house and supported by agencies to develop digital assets to support social and web marketing activities, for example, web banners and social media posts.
- Support digital marketing strategies to continue improving online conversion rate.
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintain partnerships with agencies and other vendors.
You will demonstrate strong analytical/reporting skills with a strategic approach. In addition, you will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role, and proven hands-on digital and website knowledge. A strong communicator who can make compelling, data-driven cases for new initiatives you will be a true team player and have a collegiate attitude. Driven, well organized, and able to manage multiple work streams and priorities. This is a hands-on role and you will need to be a self-starter who can work flexibly and at pace.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking company during an exciting period of expansion, with a competitive remunerations package and genuine scope for career progression.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org