Our client, a highly respected and specialist telecoms provider are seeking an experienced Data & BI Engineer who holds an in-depth understanding of database management systems and online analytical processing to join their established and expanding team.
As this is a growing team you will have the opportunity to be involved in the strategy and decision-making process to drive better business results, transforming data into company asset and maturing the business towards data-driven decision-making.
This role will entail working with the business to develop requirement-driven data pipeline solutions. The role will be a key member of the Data and BI team who will assist in managing, optimising, overseeing and monitoring data retrieval, storage and distribution throughout the organisation.
As a key addition to the team some of your responsibilities would be:
- Work closely with the team and business stakeholders to turn data into a valuable asset that can be used for effective business decision making.
- Collaborate and interact with various individuals and teams in the organisation from project managers, business stakeholders, management, external vendors and development teams to deliver on scalable, performant, robust, functional and fit for purpose solutions.
- Be involved in and take responsibility for the full life-cycle of a solution from development through implementation and then continued support and optimization.
- Use your expertise provide business stakeholders with training on how to use data to inform business decisions as well as educate them on how to carry out data analysis and data exploration
- Create processes, documentation and models for ensuring data integrity, quality, security, accuracy and optimization
- Troubleshoot and reconcile data related issues
- Heavily involved in efforts for merging BI platforms with enterprise systems and applications
- Implements data structures using best practices, processes, and technologies
- Engage with the team and architects to recommend new technologies and opportunities that will benefit the business
This is a exciting opportunity to join a company with a reputation for consistently delivering high quality products and services who value their team and support and encourage development and progression
Relocation packages are available
Attractive salary £55,000 to £65,000 and incredible benefits including flexible working
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org