£20,592 per annum
Our client is an innovative technical solutions firm based in Lancing, who specializes in facilities management services on behalf of multiple SME and corporate clients.
Due to consistent growth, they now have an opportunity for a Customer Care Advisor to help provide clients with a first-class service.
The ideal candidate will deliver a fantastic level of customer support over the phone to ensure queries are dealt with swiftly and professionally.
- Speak to new and existing clients, update and advise clients on key information, update clients on the processes and provide detailed responses to information requests.
- You should have experience as a Customer Care Client Advisor / Customer Service Advisor / Customer Support Executive / Client Support Advisor or similar role
- Excellent communication skills (particularly your telephone manner)
- A desire to learn and progress plus a friendly attitude with the ability to build rapport over the phone.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
This opening presents an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, communicative, initiative-taking, and energetic Customer Care Client Advisor / Customer Service Advisor to progress their career within a friendly team.
In return you can expect full training, genuine scope for career progression and a friendly and engaging working environment.
To apply for this job email your details to Charlotte@burtonrecruitment.com