Our client, a well respected Boutique Corporate Insolvency Practice are seeking an ambitious, driven Insolvency Practitioner or JIEB qualified Senior Manager, to join their established Corporate Insolvency/Corporate Recovery department
The ideal candidate will be someone who demonstrates genuine drive and career ambition who wishes to fully utilise their JIEB qualification for operating as an appointment taking Insolvency Practitioner.
The role will be to both lead on insolvency and restructuring appointments and also take joint insolvency appointments by developing the existing client base of work referrers.
You will also be involved in developing professional relationships, marketing initiatives and networking events, and driving new business from your own contacts as well as be given an existing established client list with whom to work
Essential skills and experience:
- Qualified (JIEB) to take joint appointments.
- Relevant senior level work experience across insolvency, restructuring and investigation.
- An existing network of contacts in the legal, bank, ABL and accountancy market.
- Highly career motivated
- Able to operate effectively in a dual work delivery and work winning capacity.
- Strong people management skills.
The firm has ambitious growth plans and the role will ideally suit an ambitious insolvency professional with a JIEB qualification who wants to progress quickly into an appointment taking role.
Salary: £65k – £85k
To apply for this job email your details to Gemma.Taylor@burtonrecruitment.com