Our client, a well-regarded and nationally recognised Group, are seeking a dynamic, ambitious and experienced Corporate and Public Sector Business Development Manager to join their Senior Management Team during an exciting period of growth.
Working directly with the Group CEO and closely with the established Senior Management Team, you will be instrumental in mapping the business’ future growth and achieving shared goals.
Holding a proven track record and experience of public sector, corporate private sector and the tender and framework process you will be able to demonstrate your ability & to create a business development strategy aligned with overall corporate goals.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Play an integral role in securing new business whilst simultaneously maintaining responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients
- Targeting, developing and contracting business and revenue in new geographical and vertical markets
- Driving new business and revenue through continual development of existing account base
- Follow Industry trends and research target markets and verticals to find new accounts, opportunities and additional, viable revenue streams
- Network, contact and present to new clients via a variety of mediums including board presentations, visits, tenders and exhibitions
- Perform in-depth research to identify potential new clients and identify relevant points of contact
- Effectively tender for new business adhering to individual client processes
- Maintain a pipeline of current and potential clients to provide information relating to targets and projections for potential growth of a client
- Motivate, develop and lead staff
- Analyse and report on sales and targets
A track record in in public and large private sector sales is essential. You will also possess exceptional communication skills and the ability to create professional relationships with a variety of clients. This position would suit an acutely sales driven professional who is eager maximise their earning potential. This is a senior appointment and will offer an excellent opportunity within a dynamic and growing organisation. In return the company will offer a competitive salary with an uncapped commission structure and additional benefits, it offers clear development and progression to Senior Management and Director level.
To apply for this job email your details to Remy@burtonrecruitment.com