£23,000 – £24,000 per annum
Are you an organised and empathetic individual looking for your next challenge? Do you care about people and their pets?
Our Client is seeking a Complaint Handler to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assessing and resolving customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner while adhering to regulatory requirements and promoting good customer outcomes.
- Assessing and resolving customer complaints informally, where possible, and by written communication in a fair, professional, and efficient manner, in line with current regulations.
- Engaging with customers to identify and respond to their needs, resolving queries by liaising with relevant parties, both internal and external.
- Inputting data and completing all related paperwork accurately.
- Assisting with general department administration, ensuring regulatory requirements are met at all times.
- Proactively monitoring and maintaining workloads to help ensure no company, client, or regulatory standards are breached.
- Responding to changing priorities and ensuring tasks are completed quickly and efficiently.
- Demonstrating a flexible and positive approach to changing workplace requirements.
- Following company regulations on Health and Safety and assisting in maintaining a safe and tidy working environment.
- Being a positive and professional brand representative
- Proficient operational approach.
- The ability to develop positive relationships with customers.
- Ability to investigate/understand cross-departmental processes/actions.
- Ability to question ‘why’
- Previous customer service experience.
- Sound experience working towards performance targets.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Previous letter-writing experience.
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- An Intermediate level of Excel and Word.
- Previous experience within a complaint handling role.
- Finance or Insurance industry experience.
Our client is a market leader and an equal opportunities employer committed to eliminating discrimination in the workplace and promoting equal opportunities for all staff. They pride themselves on being a great place to work, reflecting the broad diversity of the customers they serve, and embracing an inclusive working environment. They have ambitious growth plans through UK and European partnerships, and a clear vision for the development of their customer and partner proposition.
If you want to work as part of a team, building and delivering something exceptional which will make a difference to pet owners and their pets, and want to have fun in the process, they would love to hear from you.
To apply for this job email your details to Charlotte@burtonrecruitment.com