£26,000 p.a – £30,000 p.a (DOE) + uncapped commission
Our client is a UK leader in the commercial property sector. Due to continued success, they are looking for an ambitious individual to take on a new role as Community Property Manager. Ideally, you will have at least 2 years in a similar role either in a serviced office or property sector.
The role would suit a candidate that can multitask and enjoys working in a busy environment. No two days will be the same, the role gives lots of variety from relationship building to lead generation. Please see below some of the tasks and responsibilities involved:-
Sales and Marketing
- Conducting viewings booked in by the inbound sales team and owning the process from viewing complete to deal done
- Ownership of outbound lead generation: networking events, proactive engagement with the local market, building relationships, referrals, etc
- Managing and maintaining good relations with introducing web and local commercial agents.
- Negotiating and closing sales for occupation and/or ancillary services and products.
- Collaborating with the Head Office marketing function to inform a local marketing strategy
- Ensuring full product knowledge
- Manage any future business center team and liaise with Head Office departments.
- Liaise with the financial controller for matters relevant to payments.
- Collaborate with Head Office credit control function to minimize debt
- Liaising with client / financial controller on invoice queries.
- Check delivery notes against supplier invoices.
- Ensuring ad/hoc and monthly client billing is done in a correct, timely, and efficient manner
- Involvement in client move-in / out procedures and completion of the associated paperwork.
- Ability to maintain a professional and customer-obsessed culture.
- Ensure preparation and maintenance of all client files/records.
- Handling client inquiries and acting in a timely fashion, overseeing team dealing with day-to-day administration.
- Facilitating the set-up of client’s connectivity and telephony systems, providing support where necessary in conjunction with the company Offices chosen providers.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the serviced office/property sector
- Minimum of 1-year experience managing a commercial property (desirable not essential)
- Minimum of 2 years of people management experience
- Demonstrable sales experience
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary – £26,000 p.a – £30,000 p.a (DOE) + uncapped commission
- Hours – 9.00 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. (Mon – Fri)
Fantastic benefits included
If you feel this role is for you, please email your cv in word format to email@example.com or call Dareen on 07368 491716 for an informal conversation.
To apply for this job email your details to Dareen@burtonrecruitment.com