Our client, a well-established and rapidly expanding firm is actively seeking an experienced, vibrant and tenacious Claims handler to complement their growing team.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Proactively manage claims from cradle to grave.
- Liaising with Insurers, Brokers, Sub Contractors, and Policyholders at each stage of progression.
- Aiding the production of technical reports for Adjusters in compliance with professional standards and internal guidelines and in accordance with agreed timescales
- Ensuring time reporting and billing is compliant with internal standards processing and systems
- Developing and running management information for clients as well as for internal use, including performance measurement and data integrity reports
- Account management support where required
- Controlling the lifecycle of the files to drive diary management and support the proactive management of claims from setting up to conclusion
- Overseeing Adjuster caseloads when necessary during periods of leave
- Liaising as required with the insured, insurers, brokers and any other stakeholders to ensure optimum customer service, becoming a point of contact where needed for interested parties.
You will be able to communicate and motivate via written media and demonstrate a strong understanding the claims process. You will need to have previous claims experience and have a desire to study or are working towards (CILA).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking company during an exciting period of growth, with a competitive remuneration package and plenty of opportunities for internal progression.
To apply for this job email your details to Remy@burtonrecruitment.com