Location- Tongwynlais, Cardiff
Salary – £20,000 – £22,000
Our client is seeking a Central Support Co-ordinator to provide an efficient, professional secretarial and administrative support to their staff based in the Cardiff office and the Wales policy unit.
What will you do?
This is an interesting and varied role. The successful candidate will:
- Provide PA support to the Head of Wales and Wales Policy Chair as well as providing full secretariat support to the Wales policy unit
- Act as first point of contact for Wales member enquiries
- Undertake all aspects of major events organisation and administration (such as Wales Annual Dinner)
- Lead on all aspects of office facilities management
- Oversee the day-to-day administration of office finances including budget monitoring.
You will also have the opportunity to maintain and develop social media platforms in conjunction with the other devolved teams. This is a great opportunity to get involved in a diverse administrative and secretarial role working with a variety of stakeholders, including staff, members, and political figures.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
- Providing admin/PA support including to directors and senior managers
- Providing secretariat support to committee/board meetings
- Dealing with telephone and written enquiries from customers and stakeholders
- Drafting correspondence on behalf of directors
- Budget monitoring
- Event organisation/administration
- Working using Microsoft packages and working with mail merge systems.
- Location: Cardiff
- 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- 33 paid holidays per year including bank holidays
- Onsite parking
In addition to a fulfilling career, you’ll also benefit from:
- Annual Flex Pot* to spend on benefits including additional pension, additional holidays, additional critical illness cover, additional life cover, cycle to work scheme and discounted gym membership
- Group Personal Pension (GPP)
- Health cash plan*
- Critical illness, income protection, and life assurance insurance*
- Access to an employee assistance programme and mental health first aiders
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org