£65,000 – £75,000
Due to ongoing success, our client, a reputable market-leading insurance company is actively seeking a tenacious and results-driven Business Development Manager to complement their sales department in a permanent capacity.
Reporting to the Business Development Director, key responsibilities will include;
- Working closely with marketing teams, managing sector-specific leads in chosen specialties, and liaising with prospective clients to convert leads through the successful placement of client insurance programmes.
- Achieve targets for Crime Insurance (Fidelity/ Fraud Insurance) portfolio growth with respect to quality and risk awareness of the business.
- Receive and develop leads coming from non-specialized brokers.
- Direct sales to all customer segments.
- Raise interest for the new product within our sales organization to develop cross-selling and meet the targets defined.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the insurance market, specific underwriters, intra-group colleagues, and clients.
- Adherence to company standards and procedures, and regulatory requirements at all times.
You will be a recognized self-starter, level-headed and commercially minded, resilient, and able to handle a wide variety of tasks in a fast-moving environment. With a determination to succeed, coupled with a high degree of tenacity and business acumen, you will be someone who thrives in a commercial environment and is a committed team player. Constantly willing to learn, you will be recognized as someone with a ‘can do’ attitude willing to go the extra mile.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking, dynamic and progressive company with genuine scope for career growth and huge earning potential.
To apply for this job email your details to Remy@burtonrecruitment.com