Applications are invited for a Business Central developer role to work within a successful and rapidly growing Microsoft partner with a focus on Business Central (BC).
Our specialists have a proven track record in the implementation of Dynamics 365 BC across diverse SME and large multi-national organisations. With our skillset, we’re able to offer a professional and reliable consultancy service that is fully competent in managing all of the responsibilities that are involved in an ERP project, as well as providing ongoing strategic advice.
- Technical solution scoping & development.
- Produce technical documentation.
- 3rdLine support when required.
The candidate will have:
- Commercial experience of developing A/L extensions for Business Central.
- 8+ years development experience developing Dynamics NAV version 2013 to Business Central.
- Good all-round functional knowledge of NAV/BC modules.
The candidate will benefit from knowledge of any of the following:
- Experience in any of the following Experience in MVC ASP .NET Web Apps, HTML, CSS development.
- LS Retail
- Jet Reports
- Powersuite (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate)
- Mobile NAV
- Other Dynamics 365 applications.
Interpersonal & Communication skills:
- Organised & meticulous with effective communication skills.
- Ability to work to agile methodologies.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Dynamic and flexible with the ability to work with a variety of different people at different levels.
To apply for this job email your details to Caroline@burtonrecruitment.com