£40,000 – £50,000 per annum
Our client, a market-leading provider of total car park management solutions, is recruiting an experienced Bid Manager to join the commercial department. As a key member of the department, you will be responsible for shaping and developing the bid function of the business and play a major part in delivering future successes.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Support the Commercial Department in defining a resourcing strategy for all new bids
- Coordinate the bid process to ensure all required departments are prepared for delivery.
- Develop and maintain an effective bid library that contains all relevant resourcing detail supplied in submissions
- Attend and where applicable lead, all bid related meetings to ensure the bid process remains on track
- Ensure smooth delivery of bid submission documentation in line with scope requirements
- Demonstrate both a high level of commercial acumen, and an understanding of procurement procedures across multiple sectors
- Proactively network and develop relationships with internal stakeholders who will support the bid process
- Develop compelling win-themes, strategic advantages and USP’s to increase chances of submission success
- Prepare and execute pre-qualification questionnaires and ITT responses, working closely with all engaged departments, ensuring excellence in quality, accuracy and presentation.
- Identify and advise the business on any changes in trends, legislation or processes that may affect the bid process.
- To work with other members of the Commercial Department, in the promotion of the Company and its services as part of the strategy for raising the profile of UKPC
- Exceptional organisation skills; grammatically precise, both written and verbal
- Experience of brief taking, bid preparation, client presentations and document submissions.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering successful bids
- Proven understanding of the procurement process across multiple sectors, from EOI to PQQ and ITT response.
- Ability to plan and work to deliver to deadlines across a range of tasks.
- Ability to compile, read and understand large operational, technical and financial documents in various formats.
- Good analytical and report writing skills, along with being comfortable preparing and presenting financial data in Excel and other software formats.
- Good interpersonal and networking skills
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with length of service at 1 extra day per year up to max 30 days
Company pension scheme
Private Healthcare on successful completion of probationary period
Car salary sacrifice scheme – on successful completion of probationary period
Bike to work scheme
Employee reward & recognition scheme
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com