£20,000 – £25,000 per annum
Our client, a market leader within the financial services industry is actively seeking a results-focused, tenacious, and organised Customer Service Executive to complement their growing department.
Reporting directly to the Team Manager, key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Answer calls in a professional and credible manner, received via a dedicated helpline
- Accurately collate and record information, ensuring the highest levels of accuracy are obtained
- Liaise with Account Management as required for client-specific queries
- Consistently adhere to company policies and SLAs
- Complete all accompanying administration
- Discuss any missed areas in which the client may add to their claim
- Contribute to team performance targets
The successful applicant will demonstrate exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to effectively multi-task under pressure and adhere to deadlines. In addition, you will possess high levels of accuracy, attention to detail, excellent communication/IT skills, and a professional telephone manner.
In return, the company offers a friendly working environment, continued training/support, and genuine scope for internal progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, forward-thinking market leader.
To apply for this job email your details to Gemma@burtonrecruitment.com