Our client is a leading player in the insurance industry, and they are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join their Aviation Liability team based in London. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the development of our London Aviation Liability product line, working alongside industry experts.
As a Liability Adjuster, you will be reporting to the Head of Aviation Liability and will play a crucial role in the management of Aviation Liability claims in the London region. Your responsibilities will include:
- Effectively handle Aviation Liability claims from initial instruction to settlement.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including insured parties, insurers, and brokers, ensuring the professional and timely conclusion of claims.
- Collate and analyse management Information for both internal and external distribution.
- Produce reports in compliance with professional standards, internal guidelines, and SLAs.
- Contribute to marketing and business development activities to support the growth of the region.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications and experience:
- Background in a global chartered loss adjusting business specialising in Liability claims.
- Significant and proven experience in handling personal injury and third-party property damage claims.
- Hands-on experience in handling cross-border claims.
- Understanding of quality claims handling processes from receipt of instruction to close of claim.
- Knowledge and experience in client fund handling.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing and business development activities.
- Highly methodical, analytical, and accurate in the delivery of responsibilities.
- Ability and tenacity to manage multiple priorities and conflicting demands in an international environment.
- In-depth knowledge of IATA Agreements and Montreal and Warsaw Conventions is desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with the right experience to advance their career in the London region and contribute to the ongoing success of our Aviation Liability product line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org