Due to ongoing success, our client, a market leader are actively seeking a tenacious, customer orientated and results-driven Account Manager to complement their sales team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of account management including managing client expectations, resolving queries, occasional site visits and all ensuring all administration is compliant and current.
- Maintain a pipeline of current and potential clients to provide information relating to targets and projections for potential growth
- Maximising sales potential wherever possible by displaying the ability to identify and explore cross selling opportunities
- Contribute to the solution/service/cost structure
- Prepare and analyse reports for both senior management and clients
- Ensure that the Key Account Managers are kept informed of any developments relevant to the accounts you are supporting them on
- Enthusiastic about sales – have a proven track record in sales.
- Communication skills – able to use initiative and creativity when liaising with customers to help maximise their sales.
- Eye for detail – undertake all administrative works for the internal sales department
The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 12 months within a comparable role. In addition, you will demonstrate a natural ability to build genuine rapport with existing and new clients, with a meticulous work ethic and excellent attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader, with a competitive remunerations package and genuine scope for internal progression.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org