Due to ongoing success, our client, a highly respected insurance company are actively seeking a tenacious, corporate and results-driven Account Handler to complement their commercial division.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and expanding local business by ensuring customers receive a first-class service.
- Handling a wide range of commercial and personal policies, including changes, handling renewal reviews, fulfilling new business quotations, and providing customers with necessary service and advice.
- Have previous experience in account management and commercial insurance
- Detail-orientated, exceptionally organised and deadline driven.
- Be able to build and retain long term relationships with our customers.
- Be driven to meet and exceed expectations.
The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 12 months within a comparable role specifically within commercial Insurance. In addition, you will demonstrate a natural ability to build genuine rapport with existing and new clients, with a meticulous work ethic and excellent attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader, with a highly competitive remunerations package including uncapped commission and genuine scope for internal progression.
To apply for this job email your details to Remy@burtonrecruitment.com