£26,000- £ 30,000
Due to internal promotion and continued growth, our client a national leader within the insurance industry has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and results-focussed Account Executive to join their established team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will possess a natural ability to nurture relationships at all levels, providing exceptional customer care with a flexible, hands-on and professional approach. Excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills are essential to fulfill the requirements of this role.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To communicate with clients and colleagues via telephone and email regarding products, queries, and resolutions.
- Attend client meetings primarily online but will very occasional face-to-face meetings.
- Manage the expectations of clients during the service delivery process and following.
- Prepare and analyze reports for both senior management and clients.
- Handle escalated client queries, liaising with the relevant internal department in order to resolve them quickly and effectively.
- Ensure that the Key Account Managers are kept informed of any developments relevant to the accounts you are supporting them on.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties required by the Key Account Managers to achieve a smooth and successful client experience characterized by excellent customer service.
In return, the company provides a supportive, professional, and friendly working environment with genuine scope for internal progression. In addition, you will receive a competitive remuneration package including a range of benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity for a customer-centric candidate to expand their career with a very well-respected corporate organization offering excellent career prospects.
To apply for this job email your details to Remy@burtonrecruitment.com