Due to ongoing success, our client, a highly respected insurance broker, is actively seeking a tenacious, customer focused and results-driven Account Executive to complement their team. Dealing with a wide number of long-standing clients who have strong relationships. You’ll be working closely with a dedicated and capable Account Handling team, who will be there to help and achieve the desired goals.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Generate new business.
- Perform fact-finds with your prospects to understand their business and scalability.
- Be able to close the deal and sign the prospect as a new client.
- Continue to build long-lasting, highly credible relationships with all clients you sign, as you will continue to be their point of contact moving forwards
- Be motivated to develop new business opportunities by networking and growing your portfolio, whilst still maintaining exceptional standards of relationship management with your existing clients
- Excellent face to face and telephone communication skills to enhance customer relationship.
- Confidence in negotiation -tackling and addressing Insurer objections and achieve the best results for clients.
- Ability to work enthusiastically and, essentially, to timescales
- Willingness to undertake bespoke internal computer and technical training together with professional examinations as required
The successful applicant will possess experience within a comparable role specifically within commercial general insurance – within either a broker or insurer environment. In addition, you will demonstrate a natural ability to build genuine rapport with existing and new clients, with a meticulous work ethic and excellent attention to detail. Experience with Acturis is advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company, with a highly competitive remunerations package including uncapped commission and genuine scope for internal progression.
To apply for this job email your details to Remy@burtonrecruitment.com